26 February 2006

Maradona & Stencil

Maradona Argentina's "demigod" can be found everywhere. it is said (in popular culture) that he has the hand of god because he made a score against the English during the World Cup '86. I can´t realy agree, but I don´t want to be critizicing our local folklore. Anyway, Buenos Aires is filled with stencil art but I never saw one of Maradona. The door also intrigued me... only God or, I guess some would say, Maradona knows what´s behind it.
Location: Palermo Soho on Armenia St.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

Looks a little bit like a stamp to me. Maybe you can print it out and try sending it via mail ;-D.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Hi Cynthia,

That's Maradona when he was +/- 18. Funny how one person can become such a cult figure.

8:56 AM  
Blogger miss tango said...

the envelope would be covered in 40 of them, it's 4 pesos to send one postcard!!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

interesting photo...

9:59 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Grande MARADONA
I'm original from Naples and Maradona is our mith!!!!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home