09 May 2006

It´s been just too long

I had a couple rought and tough days without an internet connection. I´ve just moved and changed from brodband cable to DSL and establishing a connection was absolute hell. But finally I´m back!!!
In the meantime I had plenty of time to take pictures, like this one.
In the last two weeks in Buenos Aires was our annual bookfair, hundreds of books with lectures by their authors or other lectures around the subject of culture or reading were held. Let´s just say I couldn´t resist and bought a few book, for studying mostly, but still I was caught in the rush.
On saturday the La Nación paper said that 70.000 people visited it!!
(This is one of the childrens books publisher stands) Posted by Picasa

12 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

very cute and nice shot! :)
welcome back! been clicking here everyday..phew! finally ! lol !

9:56 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

That is such a cute little guy!
Great picture!!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

hey Cynthia, finally you're popping up like this little guy here...how's ur new home, maybe a photo to show us ;-)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Hi Cynthia,

Me alegro mucho que hayas vuelto.
I know what you mean about the connection problems- hours talking to a call centre to get it to work.

Lovely shot. Captures innocence.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

Glad to see you back, funny photo!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

I can almost hear a squeaky high voice. Good shot!

10:41 PM  
Blogger miss tango said...

The little elfkin is sooooo adorable!

1:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovable photo!!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Welcome back! Cute photo! I love books!!

6:48 AM  
Blogger aphotoaday said...

Glad your back. I missed Buenos Aires...

9:38 AM  
Blogger Ineke said...

Hi Cynthia,

very nice pictures, internet can be hell i know!

5:29 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Very nice photo and very poetic

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home