25 May 2006

Not Buenos Aires related

Couldn´t sleep last night after too many coffees, so I started experimenting around with light and such. Today 3.15 AM. Posted by Picasa


Blogger miss tango in her eyes said...

At least you get up and do something productive, instead of tossing and turning.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

am having my second coffee for the morning (9:24am) ..and I'm still sleepy!

Nice mood in this pic :)

4:27 AM  
Blogger menggarang said...

I'm not a big ciffee drinker, only before exams *lol*
Nice pic )

6:12 AM  
Blogger ljubljana_photo said...

Quite an interesting result to your experimentations!

7:03 AM  
Blogger Kala said...

I know well about drinking caffeinated drinks too late in the day that it makes you stay up! 3:15 AM is like my regular sleeping time now - I love the lighting - its very soft.

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home