27 February 2006

La crème de la crème of Buenos Aires

Naon St. is one of the places where the high society resides and where some foreign embassies are located. This is part of the Belgrano quarter and I guess that having a house here makes a person very distinct. Yhe beautiful thing about this St. is that it´s a boulevard, filled with very high trees and no skyscrapers or tall buildings, something quite strange for Buenos Aires, a city that (with the suburbs included) holds 3,5 mio. people. Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger miss tango said...

Looks so english!
Your creme de la creme title made me laugh, a few years ago the city of Vancouver wanted to put rapid transit through an uppermiddle class neighbourhood. Well they were upset, one woman said on television "we are the creme de la creme..." she was roasted for months!
More trees and a proper beach would make BA the most perfect place to live!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

Awesome home, nice pic.

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice picture!

11:45 PM  
Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

tango: I totally agree...this summer is terrible!! I really would love to have the ocean near (were having 36ºC one day and then 20ºC other: currently I have a cold from the weather changes!!)
Wolf & Ramon: thank you guys!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Not at all like my 7th floor flat. I don't know if I'd know what to do with all that space:-)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

I agree with "tango in her eyes" - this looks very british to me. And very green - nice!

4:27 AM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

beautiful place and beautiful shot!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

thanks for your comments guys!!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger jay lassiter said...

wow, tudor g-g-g-glamour!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home