17 March 2006

Guess who was in town...

Well, sneaking into not so public places is now my mission :) I got the chance to get into the dean´s office and guess what I saw!! I know that Albert Einstein had visited Buenos Aires
but I´ve never seen a picture of it and it was long before my time. Here it is!! Well it´s not the best picture because it has the office lights but well, it was a quick snapshot. You can see him with prominent Argentinian engineers like Butti, Huergo, ect. It´s also has their signature on it...his is extremely tiny and sharp.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Sneaking into places in which you are not supposed to be - an admirable occupation!

How do you know the photo was taken in Buenos Aires?:)

2:46 PM  
Blogger Wolf said...

Cool, a rare find I'm sure! Technically you are in the photo with Einstein and the boys!
That does not happen everyday! :)

7:31 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

that's a really cool shot...and your little act of spy too :-) does my blog still load very slowly on your side?

1:17 AM  
Blogger Cynthia Quiros said...

Hi Bob, he was here in 1927 when he gave lectures and thos academic thing while, scaded of the fashist tendency rising in Germany he was also looking for a place to exile himself, he also went to urugay...I guess Buenos Aires is not as pretty as the USA.
Thank you Bob, Wolf And Lisi for your comments...and no, today your page was loading just fine...but in the last couple of days it was hell..

10:42 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Great find!!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home